I spoke with Mike, our social worker, yesterday and he said that he should have our home study finished next week. Finally. This step is very frustrating because this waiting doesn't bring us to a referral like the next big wait we still have in store for us. That waiting is the one I am ready for. I am ready for all the paperchasing to be over with and to be waiting on a referral for our children. I am ready for our next step in this journey. And now finally we are getting closer to be at that next step. Now we have to wait DCFS to approve our home study and then wait for USCIS to approve us to bring orphans into this country. There are a lot of people in this process that have their hands in us having a family. So hopefully next week we will be one step closer to our babies.
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment