BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

COURT DATE!!!!

We got our court date today: June 8th. And what is even better is we don't have to travel for it. Now in some ways I am a bit disappointed to hear this due to the fact that I am ready to meet my babies, but for our pocketbook it is a good thing. I'm just glad to know that we are one more step closer to being "legal" parents to these two precious babes, of course in our hearts we already are their parents, but for the sake of red tape we must do things their (read: government's)way. So hopefully in three and half weeks we will posting photos on the blog and packing to go and pick them up. Please pray that all goes well with the court hearing and also if you could please pray for their tummy mommy, I can't even imagine what she has and is going thru.

0 comments: