Well Fall is in the air which means it is time for the slow cooker to be dusted off and put on the counter to make some great recipes. The recipe below I made last night and is so good I just had to share it with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
MOM'S TURKEY BREAST DINNER
-4 POTATOES, PEELED AND SLICED
-4 CARROTS, PEELED AND SLICED
-2 TO 3 LBS. TURKEY TENDERLOINS
-10 1/2 OZ. CAN FRENCH ONION SOUP
PLACE VEGETABLES IN SLOW COOKER; ADD TURKEY BREAST. POUR SOUP OVER TOP. COVER AND COOK ON LOW SETTING FOR 6 TO 8 HOURS. SERVES 6.
*SIDENOTE- I DID NOT PEEL THE POTATOES AND THEY TURNED OUT FINE. PLUS I USED BABY CARROTS IN THE BAG WHICH ALSO TURNED OUT FINE.*
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago






1 comments:
Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it out.
Post a Comment