So by the suggestion of a friend, I am going to have a little contest for you all. I'm going to have a guess our referral date contest. Let's see who can get the closest without going over. Now we know that our dossier has been registered but we do not know the exact date of said registration so I am still going to count down to referral from the day our dossier was in the hands of A.A.'s Ethiopian office, which was January 4, 2010. Good Luck to you all. Just leave your guesses in the comments. I will put the winner out to the side. (Sorry no actual prizes, just the satisfaction of knowing you were right or atleast the closest.)
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago






2 comments:
I'm going to guess May 11th, which will be a little over 5 months from when your dossier arrived in country and exactly 6 months to the day we received our referral :-)
I guess June 10th
Post a Comment