I received an email from our agency today that stated that we need to be in Ethiopia on July 24th by 8am!!! Oh my goodness, in one month I will be holding my babies! Matt and I will be searching for flights tonight and getting our guest house reservations made. I can't believe this is actually happening. The bad part, not really bad but anyways, is that my friend Debbie and I had a shopping date for the
23rd to buy all the necesseties we will need to take with us and to buy Avery more clothes. I guess that will need to be rescheduled or I will just have to brave it on my own.LOL. I tell you what this blogging stuff is like magic. I blogged saying it was 2 months of waiting for a referral and we get our referral, I blogged about wanting to get our court date and we got our court date, I blog about the twins 1st birthday and we get our travel date. So now off to find cheap flights. Cross your fingers for us.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
We got our travel date!
Posted by Matt and Jennifer at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment