I received an email from our agency today that stated that we need to be in Ethiopia on July 24th by 8am!!! Oh my goodness, in one month I will be holding my babies! Matt and I will be searching for flights tonight and getting our guest house reservations made. I can't believe this is actually happening. The bad part, not really bad but anyways, is that my friend Debbie and I had a shopping date for the
23rd to buy all the necesseties we will need to take with us and to buy Avery more clothes. I guess that will need to be rescheduled or I will just have to brave it on my own.LOL. I tell you what this blogging stuff is like magic. I blogged saying it was 2 months of waiting for a referral and we get our referral, I blogged about wanting to get our court date and we got our court date, I blog about the twins 1st birthday and we get our travel date. So now off to find cheap flights. Cross your fingers for us.
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment