BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Do you believe in magic?!

I do! I believe that blogging has magical powers. I've written about this before, about how every time I blog about something I would like to happen it happens. Well it happened again today. I blogged about not having our 171h and we should get our 171H early next week!! YIPPEE!!

AT around 3 o'clock this afternoon I got a call from an employee at the NBC/USCIS office stating that they could not find our paperwork and asked if I could fax over the paperwork so they could have it to process. Matt brought all our paperwork to my office and I got it all together and he took it to FedEx and he faxed it to them at around 4pm and at around 630pm we had this emai:

"Good Afternoon.
We received your faxed documents. I have rewritten your I-171H and sent the documents to the NVC. I have also placed a copy of the new I-171H in the mail for you.
Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Warm regards,"


I'm not going to post her name for her privacy, but she is now my BFF. She has bent over backwards for us and we will never be able to thank her enough. We are thinking about sending her Boss a nice letter. I am definately going to send her a Thank you card and probably slip a picture of us and the twins together so she can see who she helped and how much her work means to the people she is helping. We still need to make sure that NVC does there part quickly, so we are not totally letting out our breaths but we are definately breathing a little better. Thank you for all the prayers. Our God does great and powerful things and knowing that is what is getting me through all of this.

0 comments: