BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our paperwork in at the embassy

I got an email yesterday from the National Visa Center that our paperwork had been transmitted to the U.S. Embassy in Ethiopia and then today I got an email from the U.S. Embassy in Ethiopia that they have all the paperwork needed for us to have our embassy appt. WooHoo! Now we wait to see if we can get a confirmed appt. for Aug 9th. We should know if we have the appt. sometime next week. The embassy won't do anything until two weeks before the requested date. Our agency director is positive that we will get the Aug 9th date since we were originally in the bunch for the July 26th date but couldn't get it due to the missing paperwork, which they now have so I am staying optimistic that we will be in Ethiopia in two weeks so pick up our babies. Oh wow this is really going to happen. After wanting to be a mommy for my entire life it's finally going to happen. In two weeks I will be holding my children in my arms for the first time. Tears and goosebumps is all I can say.

1 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

That gives me goose bumps too....and I her ya on ALL you ever wanted to be is a mommy. Praying for you:)

Karen Hernke