Well after a very stressful phone conversation with Expedia.com we finally have a new travel itenerary. We leave on Wednesday August 4th out of Indianapolis and get to Addis Ababa at 6:50am on Thursday August 5th. We then leave Addis Ababa on Thursday August 12th and land in Indianapolis on Friday at 4:57pm, with babies in our arms I might add. And I will not be changing these flights so no matter what we will be in Ethiopia in two weeks and two days. Our agency seems pretty positive that we will get the August 9th embassy date as long as all of our paperwork is where it needs to be and it should be by then so it looks like this is for this time around. I am frantically trying to get my job all squared away before we leave. I can't stand having someone else do my job but it is for such a great reason that I am willing to set aside my control issues this one time. I went shopping yesterday for my clothes to take with us. I really needed some new shirts and some jeans so it wasn't just for the trip that I bought this stuff for. Now to do more job organizing so that it will be done correctly.LOL!
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment