BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are going!!

I just got an email from our agency that we have the August 9th embassy appt. We will really be going this time. Yay!! I am one happy camper. We also found a sitter for Tues. and Thurs. today. It has been a good day all in all. Now if only we could win the lottery so I wouldn't have to work. Of course you have to have the money to play the lottery first. LOL! Oh well for now I will work, but at least is only part time. I'm just glad that in one weeks and 1 day we will be boarding a plane that will take us to our babies. Finally the wait is almost over.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Behind on blog reading once again.

Great news about the sitter and before you know it, you'll be sitting in the Toukoul family room holding your babies for the first time.