BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Still waiting...

So we are still waiting on our new 171H and we leave in 1 week and 6 days!! Our S.W. keeps telling me not to stress but seriously how can I not?! I am trying however not to dwell on the shoulda, coulda, woulda's of our journey to this point. Nothing can change the past so I need to just focus on what is ahead of us and what needs to be done now. It is hard but I am trying. I'm just so scared that 1. We will be stuck in Ethiopia with no certainty of when we would be able to go home or 2. Our embassy date will have to be moved to a later date. Neither of these options sits well with Matt and I. All I want is to bring our babies home. I did get an email from a woman from the NBC/USCIS office today saying that she would be putting my email regarding our case in the expedite file, whatever that means. But atleast one more person knows the urgency of our case. The more the better I say. Our S.W. says that he knows of two people on our case, so that is 3 people working on this. So hopefully it will get done soon. Many more prayers needed. Thank you.

0 comments: