BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baked Tilapia

- 4 tilapia fillets (6oz. each)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. paprika

Place tilapia in an ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
Bake, uncovered, at 425 F for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am horrible about eating fish and yet it's been proven over and over again just how important it is to make it a regular part of your diet.

I 'will' try this recipe. I have no doubt Dave and Lili will love it and I hope I do too.

Matt and Jennifer said...

Tilapia, I believe is the best fish. It does not have that fishy taste. It is best if you buy it fresh and cook the same day. I hope you like it.