BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our home study has been approved!!

That's right people our home study has finally been read and approved. WooHoo!!! We should have our completed home study in our hands next week. Then we will be sending it to USCIS for their approval and when they send us our I171-H our dossier will be complete to get state certified and then to get certified in Washington D.C. then off to Ethiopia to be registered and then we are a waiting family. Wow there are a lot of steps to International Adoption! Hopefully it doesn't take that long to receive our i171-h but with the holidays coming up I'm not holding my breath on a quick receival of documents, but maybe we will finally get lucky and have paperwork come back to us at a reasonable time, we shall see.

Matt and I have also began discussing what our situation will be once the babies come home and we have decided that I am going to work just part-time at my job now. My boss is ready to have me work part-time as well so it works for everyone. We haven't gone through the logistics of it all yet, we will do that once we receive our referral and things are a bit closer, but it is still exciting to think about. I think I will also be selling Pampered Chef for extra money, this way I can bring in a little extra money but do it on my own time not somebody elses. This way too I won't have to work on the weekends unless I decide to. Hopefully it works well for us. We are going to have to make a budget to make sure we don't go broke but it is all worth it, it wouldn't hurt for us to stop spending money on stupid stuff anyways.

Well that is all for now. I will post again once we actually have our home study in our hands.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! Big Step!